Jaroslav Pleskal23. 10. 1933, Plzeň
Since 1971 he has been a regular participant in membership exhibitions of the West Bohemian Regional Organization of the Association of Czech Visual Artists, later on the Union of Visual Artists of the Plzeň Region, and in trade shows of ceramics. At many joint exhibitions he presented the results of his cooperation with Savvas Vojatzoglu, with whom he has implemented a number of public orders especially in Plzeň and the West Bohemian Region. In 1973 he had his first independent exhibition in Plzeň’s Dílo Gallery (“Červené srdce”) organized within the framework of the Czech Fund of Visual Art (ČFVU), and ten years later he had another independent exhibition in the same place. In 2008 he independently exhibited in the Jiří Trnka Gallery, which is run by the Union of Visual Artists of the Plzeň Region. His works were also presented abroad (in Germany’s Zwiesel in 1992 and 1994). The works of Jaroslav Pleskal can be found in the collections of the West Bohemian Gallery in Plzeň, West Bohemian Museum in Plzeň, Artotheque of the City of Plzeň and in private collections at home and abroad.
© Artotéka města Plzně