Klement Štícha8. 1. 1933, Chlum u Zbiroha - 11. 4. 2013, Plzeň
He finished his studies at the University of Architecture and Civil Engineering in 1952. In his free work, he independently dealt with exhibition and interior design, but also with painting, graphics, aradekory, etc. He began his exhibition of free works in 1960 and has been participating since then member exhibitions of the West Bohemian Regional Organization of the Union of Czech Fine Artists, exhibitions of plenary, thematic etc. He exhibited abroad at collective exhibitions in the NDR and BLR. He presented his work on solo exhibitions in Pilsen (1969, 1977, 1984, 1988), Františkovy Lázně (1972) and Karlovy Vary (1985). Between 1967 and 1980 he worked as chief architect of the international exhibition Ex Plzeň. In 1967 he participated in the architectural design of the Liberec exhibition markets. Its architectural designs and realizations are very numerous. Since 18 October 1990 he has been a member of the Union of Fine Artists of the Pilsen region. In recent years Pilsen painter and architect devoted himself to the painting of towns and villages in the Pilsen region. Many of his paintings, drawings and graphics showed the sun - a symbol of warmth and joy.
© Artotéka města Plzně